Saturday, August 30, 2008

Seriously...

So what's it been? 3 months since I've updated!?

Life is good :) Hectic and busy but I'm so used to it it's sad. I've been working in a new position with Lifetouch. I'm out of the studio and into the main ABM (Area Business Model). My title is Sales Support Specialist - Sports, Special Events & Seniors. What it means is I schedule, manage, cater to, and over see all the above mentioned areas of photography. The areas the Ohio ABM serves and oversees is Central Ohio, Cleveland Ohio, Canton Ohio and Erie Pennsylvania. And I absolutely love my job :) It has been trying now and then but I still go to work early every day with a smile on my face. There is a lot of trouble shooting to do and apparently I enjoy that. I also make some great contacts with the athletic directors, yearbook advisors, principals and etc. I work hand-in-hand with sales reps from each satellite - although most days they think I'm supposed to either do all or none of their work... but whatever. I still enjoy my job and the people I work for/with! (and no I'm not paid to say any of that nice stuff ;0))

This weekend is Labor Day so it's our annual father-daughter trip to Pickerington and Canal Winchester for their parades. Last year Ronda and Charles joined us and hopefully Ronda's health will hold out so they can both come again! Mom and Granpa always join us at the second parade to shorten a long day.

Church is about to come into full swing for me. I think I'm about to learn the power of the word "no" this fall. I'll be involved with the youth program "Close Encounters" like last year - this year I'll be with the high school ages. September 14th is the fall kickoff - I said I would devote the entire day to "hanging" with the band "Decyfer Down" and now that I've listened to a few of their songs and determined that you can understand what they sing - I'm kinda excited for it.

Charles and I are doing a series of short skits tomorrow for church. I've become involved in the church "drama club" and am currently involved with 2 dialogue/skits. Both come packed with a surprising/face-palm type message.

I'm looking forward to Sept. 21st. MY WHOLE FAMILY WILL BE IN TOWN :) Well, assuming Adam will come down from BG. Sean and Lars are flying in for about a week and we're going to all gather on Sunday the 21st to have family pictures taken. I'm still trying to work out the logisitics for that - as I have a photography background everyone puts the color choice, location, etc on me - and that's okay... just more planning. I'm hoping that my Aunt Suzy will be able to sneak over and if she can and Aunt LinDee (and family) can come over the same day we'll have close to 20 family members in our pictures!! I'm just going to be thrilled to have 4 generations from Granpa to Jacob and Josie in one picture!!

For today, I'm itching to go for a bike ride - but no one seems available to go until after the football game... of course... so in my old buckeye by birth falcon by choice fashions: GO BG!!!

2 comments:

Ronda said...

I tagged you in a recent blog post...

Tari Ann said...

Seriously??...Seriously! I love it when sombody uses the word seriously almost as much as I do!!!