Wednesday, April 2, 2008

CHEER!!!

I am so happy today :-) for many reasons ... but one of the top reasons is because I just spent my entire tax refund...

MAKING MY FINAL PAYMENT TOWARDS MY BACK INJURY!!!

What a relief!! What a weight off my shoulders!! When my tax incentive check arrives that is going entirely toward my smaller school loan then I'll have about 1000$ to pay towards that!!

Wow! I'm finally getting out of debt... it's been a slooooooow climb... but it's been worth living at home on a shoestring...

Once I get Sallie Mae paid off I can afford to move out b/c all the money I've been paying to TheraCare and Sallie Mae has been enough for me to put that money towards rent each month!! *Can you see how excited I am*

That's all for now... off to photograph a few sports team on this beautiful and sunny day! Then to the Gathering for dinner... then off to the Hamilton's to watch Lord of the Rings!!

-Stacey

2 comments:

Ronda said...

YAHOO!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Beardsly said...

Yipppppeeeeee!!!!!!!