I think today has been an eye opening day for me. I mean work was fine, tiring, but fine. Then tonight at small group the topic/parable
really opened my mind/heart on something that has been bothering me for quite a while now. And now, I'm talking to a buddy online... REALLY opening my eyes to stuff bothering me... holding me back... stopping me from obviously moving forward. Stuff that is causing me to be unhealthy as a person, and in relationships!
I'm going to pray about it all tonight when I get offline... but I Think this is deserves a pre "thanks." I'm going to make some more changes in my life and I can't wait to see how much my personal thoughts improve.
Funny how one little topic can open your eyes to a whole world of opportunities... isn't this what a small group is supposed to do?
Thanks!
2 comments:
I am constantly amazed by Gods Timing!!!
P.S. Thanks for the "heads up" on the new blog...
T
HEY!!! THANKS for NOT telling ME about this blog!!! Just for that, I'm not gonna check out facebook! JK!
LOVE that you're in our small group!
Post a Comment